Although Bellthorpe Stays is not a veteran’s retreat, they do give veterans a discount. If you need a relaxing break in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Bellthorpe Stays is the place to go.
We have two great properties for you to stay at:
- Bellthorpe Cottage: rainforest, waterfalls and farm stay; for up to 3 people; on 120 acres.
- Bellthorpe Cabin : rainforest retreat; accommodation for up to 6 people; on 120 acres. Are you:Looking for some peace and quiet? Looking for a special place to get away from it all? Looking for a place to rest, relax and recharge your batteries? Well, you’ve found it!
- Standard weekend tariff (for 2 people, for 2 nights), $360 till end May 2012; $380 after May 2012.
- Self catering accommodation.
- Quiet, private and very relaxing.
- Rainforest, walking tracks, waterfalls and wildlife all close by.
- Fresh mountain breezes.
- Wide veranda with great local views.
- Both places adjoin Bellthorpe National Park.
- Intimate and cosy fire place.
- Great variety of birds.
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland; Half an hour to Maleny and Woodford – Home cooked meals available with advance notice.
- Peaceful, absolutely no traffic here! Located not far from Maleny in the tranquil, leafy area of Bellthorpe, are Bellthorpe Cottage and Bellthorpe Cabin.
The Cottage is a great place for couples to get away from it all and recharge the batteries; complete with rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks and resident wildlife, all on the 120 acre property and bordering the Bellthorpe National Park. Plus, about half the property runs cattle – peacefully grazing away.
Accommodation in the one bedroom cottage is self catering with a well equipped kitchen, BBQ, wood heater for those cosy cool nights and wide verandas with views across the property.
The Cabin is on another 120 acre property with a 400m driveway that winds its way through the rainforest and is 2 km from Bellthorpe Cottage. It is surrounded by rainforest country, borders Bellthorpe National Park and is a great place for couples, or family and friends to get together. The two bedroom Cabin has a well equipped kitchen, BBQ, wood heater, electric blankets on the queen beds and a porch with views into the wilderness.
Check out the wild life, discover the rainforest, take in the sounds of nature, rest at the waterfalls at the Cottage property, take a walk around and explore. Both properties border Bellthorpe National Park with its great expanse of forest and recreation tracks nearby (4WD, trial bikes, horse riding, Mountain Bikes). You can take tours around the district or just sit back and relax, but whatever you do, you’ll enjoy the surroundings.
Cottage: sleeps up to 3: 1 x queen bed, 1 x single bed in a separate room.
Cabin: sleeps up to 6: Bedroom 1, queen bed; Bedroom 2, queen bed, single bunk beds for kids.
Cabin and Cottage – till the end May 2012, includes linen (bedding and towels):
– Standard rate: $180/night for 1 or 2 people; $20/extra person/night; – WEEKEND: $360/couple.- Discount: 25% off midweek, eg $135/night /couple, Monday to Thursday, excludes public holidays.- Discount: 5 nights or more.- Minimum stay of 2 nights, 1 night stays ($180) available when booked within 5 days of your stay.
From June 2012, Standard rate is $190 per night; $380 per weekend; $140 per mid week night; for 2 people.
Please ask about our special rate for veterans.
Available now, for a number of nights or dollar amount: open dates for convenience; email for sample or more information. We can have the voucher delivered to you within hours.
Find out more. Inquire by email now or give us a call!