Ayr Sailean – Country Tranquillity overlooking the Inlet – A Wide range of Accommodation choices
- 4 star Studio Spa Chalets
- Camping Sites – 20 powered, 10 unpowered, 20 overflow
- Pet Friendly
- Farm Stay on a Working Farm
- Enjoy a Spa with a View
- Country Tranquillity in quiet surrounds.
- The place to get away from it all.
- Nestled by Native Bush & Granite Boulders
Midway between Denmark & Walpole, in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness, we have Accommodation for all.
Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants, and Peaceful Bay.
Chalets, cabins and camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet & Peaceful Bay or a home nestled on the banks of the Frankland River at Nornalup.
- Quiet Country Locations nestled amongst the granite boulders and native bush of a working farm or native forest.
- Surrounded by the Walpole Nornalup National Park
- 15 minutes from Treetop Walk, Ancient Empire Walk & Peaceful Bay
- AAA rating.
- Fully Accredited
- Fully Self Contained Units or Camp Ground Cabins
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- B&B packages available
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Fully Equipped Kitchens;
- Powered and Un-powered Camp Sites
- Fully enclosed Camp Kitchen
- Dump Point – free use for guests
- Free use of Washing Machine & Dryer for Guests
- Free or Low Cost Delivery to Bibbulmun Track
1 Tindale Rd, Kentdale via Denmark
Phone:61 (0)8 9840 8098
or 0427 689 028 – limited reception – text best
Fax:(08) 9840 8226